Broadland Guarding Services are a family owned and run Security company that has been helping to safeguard the public for over 30 years.
During that time we have gained a vast amount of knowledge and practical experience in protecting people and their property whilst ensuring all our staff feel valued, appreciated and supported.
As you would expect from a company with the pedigree of Broadland Guarding Services we hold accreditation and certification from all the appropriate UKAS accredited bodies and have been heavily involved with national initiatives to improve the quality of security services provision.
We are committed to supplying fully trained security staff, whose abilities and personalities are matched with the assignments to which they are allocated.
Proud of our people, proud of their integrity.
People are our business.
JOB ROLE: FULL TIME SECURITY OFFICER
LOCATION: HOLT, NORTH NORFOLK
SHIFT PATTERN: 4 x night shifts
4 x days off
AVERAGE HOURS: 42 Hours per week.
We are currently recruiting for a Full time Security Officer for a fantastic holiday park set within 300 Acres of stunning woodland and Heathland in North Norfolk.
Working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern you will be the main point of contact for Park guests and visitors out of hours, helping to enhance their experience and promote a safe and fun family environment for all.
A current SIA Door Supervision licence is required and applicants will need a full 5 year work history or back to school leaving age. Outstanding communication skills are an essential requirement for the role, as is the ability to work under pressure whilst building on the park’s reputation as an outstanding place for everyone to visit, stay and relax.
Job Description & Basic Duty Summary
Job Purpose: To maintain a security presence and be the point of contact for all holidaymakers, guests and visitors overnight.
- Carrying out Security Patrols of the park both on foot and by vehicle.
- General basic maintenance duties in holidaymaker’s accommodation. Including but limited to, changing light bulbs, resetting fuse boxes etc. Training will be provided where required.
- Ensure required site Health and Safety and Lone Working checks are performed.
- Maintain close liaison with Broadland Guarding Services Control Room, Managers, the client, staff and visitors.
- Completing and submitting of Incident reports and other site related paperwork
- Detailed recording of site events and issues
- Ensure all internal and external reports are accurately completed and disseminated to required recipients within the designated time frame.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A strong working knowledge of the security industry.
- The ability to excel under pressure
- Customer focused
- Organised and able to prioritize
- Great interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- IT literate
REQUIREMENTS OF THE SECURITY OFFICER
- A 5 year work history or back to School leaving age
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- SIA Door Supervision Licence due to the park having a licensed premises
- High Level IT Skills
- First Aid at work certification preferred.
Please submit your CV along with a covering letter and we look forward to hearing from you.
Broadland Guarding Service Ltd.
Broadland Guarding Services Ltd provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Broadland Guarding Services Ltd
Vulcan Road North
Fax: 01603 484 969
Broadland Guarding Services Limited
Telephone calls may be recorded for security and used for training purposes. Broadland Guarding Services Ltd
holds SIA approved contractor status for the provision of Security Guarding, Key Holding and CCTV (PSS) services
Registered Office: Delta House, Vulcan Road North, Norwich, NR6 6AQ. Registered No. 2451084 VAT No. 552 7501 50.
Registered in England